Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionPanasonic 1.2 cu.ft. Premium combination oven with 2-level convection cooking. This microwave oven features simultaneous combination cooking , sensor cooking and Inverter Technology.
STYLISH DESIGN AND DELICIOUS TASTE
Full-fledged convection with this 2-level oven instantly turns an everyday dinner into a restaurant experience. Panasonic delivers great advantages both in flavor and style.
2-LEVEL CONVECTION COOKING
Convection cooking lets you cook two levels simultaneously, to make even large families happier at mealtime. A fan circulates the heat evenly throughout the oven so it reaches the foo uniformly and efficiently. Ideal for roasting and baking with highly uniform heat.
SIMULTANEOUS COMBINATION COOKING
Panasonic's original Inverter Technology allows continuous microwave power to be used together with the heater. With previous models, the microwave and the heater had to be alternately switched on and off. Panasonic's simultaneous combination cooking reduces cooking time to two-thirds.
SENSOR COOKING & EASY CLEAN CAVITY
The built-in sensor technology lets you cook food automatically - with no need to set the power level, food weight or cooking time. Self-cleaning catalytic plates are used for the top and back surfaces, which require no cleaning. The left and right side surfaces have an easy-to-wipe fluoric coating.
INCREASED COOKING SPACE
Use dishes of any form and size thanks to the innovative Flatbed design, gives you a cooking area that is 45% bigger when compared to conventional turntable models.
EASY OPERATION AND STYLISH DESIGN
• Operation guide: Displays the program selected and shows the next step
• Advanced electrostatic touch panel interface. Smart, easy setting with Swipe & Touch
• Stable grip with high rigidity and hand-fitting design
• Sophisticated interface on one sheet of glass
• Fully opening pull down door: A control unit combines with a luxurious door featuring a "one sheet of glass" design which makes the oven interior wider and easier to use.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• Sensor Cooking
• Large-Area Flat Cavity
• Static touch control
• Smoked Glass Door Window
• Auto Cook/Reheat
• More / Less Control
• Inverter Turbo Defrost
• Popcorn Button
• Quick Minute
• Delay Start : 90 min
• Trimkit: NN-TK816 Optional
|Net weight||43.21 lb(s) / 19.6 kg|
|Warranty||Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor|
|Width||19.45 inch(es) / 49.4 cm|
|Height||15.35 inch(es) / 39.0 cm|
|Depth (Without Handle)||17.24 inch(es) / 43.8 cm|
• Cavity Dimensions (W x D x H) : 410 x 320 x 250 mm (16-1/8" x 12-9/15" x 9-13/16")
• Unit Dimensions (W x D x H) : 494 x 438 x 390 mm (19-7/16" x 17-1/4" x 15-3/8")