Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This Bosch Benchmark™ Series 36" induction cooktop features the flexibility of FlexInduction® cooking zones. It also offers a dual 12" heating element with powerful 4,500 W, the SpeedBoost function that boils water 2x as fast as conventional electric cooktops and the SafeStart which ensures that the element is only actived if suitable cookware is in position.
FlexInduction® offers multiple cooking options. Program two zones on separate heat settings or combine them into one large zone for griddle cooking, teppanyaki or a grill plate. Induction cooking uses direct, responsive heat for the entire zone and heat food two times faster than electric cooktops.
For time savings as well as energy savings, the SpeedBoost function can heat water twice as fast as a conventional ceramic cooktop.
The days of working over a hot stove are long gone, thanks to this ingenious function that allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element. Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
Easily change the heat level of the cooktop by selecting any of the 17 different levels.
Bosch cooktops take safety up a notch. The ChildLock function prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
This safety feature accurately distinguishes between pots or pans and smaller items like utensils that may accidentally be left on the cooktop, and ensures that each cooking element will only heat up if a pot is detected on the cooking surface.
|Manufacturer Color||Black on Black|
• Power of Full Zone Left & Right heating element : 3,300 W
• Power of Full Zone Left & Right heating element (in boost) : 3,600 W
• Power of Front Left heating element : 2,000 W
• Power of Front Left heating element (in boost) : 2,500 W
• Power of Back Left heating element : 2,000 W
• Power of Back Left heating element (in boost) : 2,500 W
• Power of Center heating element : 3,300 / 2,200 W
• Power of Center heating element (in boost) : 4,500 / 3,400 W
• Power of Back Right heating element : 2,000 W
• Power of Back Right heating element (in boost) : 2,500 W
• Power of Front Right heating element : 2,000 W
• Power of Front Right heating element (in boost) : 2,500 W
• Dimension of Front Left heating element : 8", 7"
• Dimension of Back Left heating element : 8", 7"
• Dimension of Center heating element : 12", 9"
• Dimension of Back Right heating element : 8", 7"
• Dimension of Front Right heating element : 8", 7"
• PotSense - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
• Each Element has an independent CountDown Timer
• PreciseSelect® - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
• ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
• SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position - no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
|Certifications and Aprovals|
|Net Weight||50 lb(s) / 22.68 kg|
|Shipping Weight||59.99 lb(s) / 27.21 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Width||37 inch(es) / 93.98 cm|
|Height||4.44 inch(es) / 11.27 cm|
|Depth||21.25 inch(es) / 53.98 cm|
• Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in) : 4 1/8" x 34 7/8" x 19 7/8"
• Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in) : 7 1/16" x 42 1/8" x 26 5/8"
• Minimum distance from counter front (in) : 2 1/4"
• Minimum distance from rear wall (in) : 2"
• Power Cord Length 37"