Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionThis Bosch combination oven features a speed oven and wall oven. The speed convection oven cooks faster than a traditional oven and can be used as a microwave. The combination oven features a SmoothClose door, SteelTouch™ and a telescopic rack. It is also designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
|Capacity||4.6 cu. ft. cu. ft.|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Capacity||1.6 cu. ft.|
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
• Touch control with SteelTouch™ buttons for easier operation of the oven
• 12 specialized cooking modes - gourmet cooking made easy
• Custom cooking modes: pizza, pie, warm and proof
• Genuine european convection
• Temperature conversion for convection cooking
• Meat probe takes guesswork out of cooking
• Fast preheat reduces preheat time
• EcoClean™ 2-Hour self-clean cycle
• Cut outs compatible with most market competitors
• Two oven lights to better monitor cooking progress
• Timer with cook time and delay start function
• Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process
• Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
• Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety
|Net Weight||294.01 lb(s) / 133.36 kg|
|Shipping Weight||328 lb(s) / 148.78 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1 year parts and labor
|Width||29.75 inch(es) / 75.57 cm|
|Height||49 inch(es) / 124.46 cm|
|Depth||24.5 inch(es) / 62.23 cm|
• Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in) : 48 5/8" x 28 ½" x 23 ½"
• Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in) : 55 ¾" x 34" x 31 ½"