Need help choosing or using your new furniture or appliances? Check out BrandSource's Inspiration blog for how to articles from some of the best home experts.
How to Choose a Mattress
It may seem intimidating to go mattress shopping, but if you follow these tips, you’ll be sleeping like a baby in no time!
- Take your partner along. This is a decision that you should make together.
- DON’T BE SHY! You need to try out all sorts of mattresses: lie down and stay there for a while. Move around, try different sleeping positions. Make sure that you and your partner have enough room. This is the only way to judge support and comfort. And don’t worry – the salespeople won’t laugh.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can kick off easily for trying out mattresses.
- Shop at a store that you know and trust. You’ll rest easier knowing that you’ve been offered the right information, good service and top-quality products.
- Shop for value, not price. Your quality of sleep depends on it, so buy the best quality mattress that you can afford.
Tags:Comfort, sleep, bed, mattress
Add a Comment
Sign-in to post a comment.