It may seem intimidating to go mattress shopping, but if you follow these tips, you’ll be sleeping like a baby in no time!
- Take your partner along. This is a decision that you should make together.
- DON’T BE SHY! You need to try out all sorts of mattresses: lie down and stay there for a while. Move around, try different sleeping positions. Make sure that you and your partner have enough room. This is the only way to judge support and comfort. And don’t worry – the salespeople won’t laugh.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can kick off easily for trying out mattresses.
- Shop at a store that you know and trust. You’ll rest easier knowing that you’ve been offered the right information, good service and top-quality products.
- Shop for value, not price. Your quality of sleep depends on it, so buy the best quality mattress that you can afford.