- Petite scale sectional
- Includes 1 reclining chair and one chaise
- Nicely curved padded arms
- Chaise type footrest
- Choice of fabrics and leathers
- Matching pieces available: reclining sofa, reclining loveseat, recliners and many other sectional configurations
- Console option offered
- Made in Canada
Width: 97.50 in
Depth: 92.00 in
Height: 41.00 in
*We are not responsible for model specifications; to be used as a guide only. BrandSource Canada for details.
- Collection: 2066 Eva
- Handle-operated, weight-activated, NOT spring-loaded, providing safer, more stable mechanism
- Direct-drive shaft distributes pressure for firmer, easier operation and extends life of moving parts .
- Gravity-fed mechanism .
- Self-tapping screws throughout reduce risk of connections loosening and deteriorating .
- Mechanism produced by renown manufacturers Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Silicone-treated 100% polyester new fabric
- High-resistance fibre keeps its shape
- BACK REST
- Knock-down backs with custom-designed fasteners – an EL RAN exclusive
- Knock-down backs make life much easier on moving day
- 3-ply poplar and 4-ply birch plywood for added strength, stability and durability .
- Top-quality materials used on all non-stress areas
- Solid "L" brace used to reinforce arms to reduce risk of swaying or weakening over time
- 1.9-pound pre-crushed high-density foam used for consistency endurance and comfort
- NoSag seat construction balances distribution of weight and provides floating sensation consumers love
- LOUNGER SEAT
- Lounger seat offers continuous head-to-toe support for maximum comfort
- Style: Transitional
- Material: Fabric and vinyle
Good to Know
What makes El Ran furniture so unique is the hand-crafted confection of some of the parts. Therefore, a cushion maybe a bit tighter then the next one due to the craftsman and the type of fabric used in its confection. The dimensions are always approximate and may vary by up to two inches.
Always refer to your manufacturerâ€™s suggestion on how to best care for your furniture as your warranty may be voided with improper and/or unapproved care.Avoid exposing your furniture to direct sunlight. Sunlight may fade and deteriorate the upholstery. Routine care should consist of a weekly vacuum and brush (do not use a rotating brush or beater bar attachment). The accumulation of dust and dirt can produce an abrasive action accelerating deterioration of fiber within the yarns that make up the fabric. For more specific care and cleaning instructions, contact your BrandSource Store Furniture Expert.